Happy Pride month!
There’s new GlitterShip coming very, very, very, soon. But in the meantime, you should check out the Pride Month bundle over at StoryBundle.com.
It includes GlitterShip Year Two!
If you’re not familiar with StoryBundle, it’s a bundle site that focuses on fiction. The bundles are curated mixes of books that you’ve probably heard of and new authors that you really need to check out—all available DRM-free at the price you set.
You can also use sliders to determine how much money goes to the authors.
The books in this bundle are at two different tiers depending on if you’re willing to pay $5+ or $15+
At the $5 or more tier:
- Scourge of the Seas by Catherine Lundoff
- Underdogs by Geonn Cannon
- Transcendent 3 edited by Bogi Takács
- Sea, Swallow Me by Craig Laurance Gidney
At the $15 or more tier:
- Wireless and More Steam-Powered Adventures by Alex Acks
- GlitterShip Year Two edited by Keffy R.M. Kehrli
- Skin Deep Magic by Craig Laurance Gidney
- Underdogs 2: Beware of Wolf by Geonn Cannon
- The Eagle’s Heir by Jo Graham and Amy Griswold
- Spectred Isle by KJ Charles
Yep! You get 9 books and a story game for $15, which is only $1.50 per book. If you’re looking for some great fantasy to dig into for Pride Month, this is a great set of ebooks to pick up!
StoryBundle also includes the option for giving 10% of your payment to a charity, and for this bundle, the charity is Rainbow Railroad. Rainbow Railroad helps our fellow queers living in fear around the world get somewhere safe where they’ll be safer from violence both on the individual, and in some cases, state-sponsored level.
I really hope you’ll click that button.
(If you want to give more than that 10%, you can donate directly to Rainbow Railroad at https://www.rainbowrailroad.com/donate. A large part of Pride is lifting each other up and looking out for our fellow queers who are trying to survive on the margins.)
Have a great Pride—and read some books!